Poor eating habits include eating less and binge eating. It is when you are not eating enough calories and nutrients that your body needs per day. Unhealthy eating results in weight gain and obesity. Here are some signs that you are following an unhealthy diet:
- You have unhealthy teeth
- Digestive discomfort
- Abnormal metabolic rate
- Prone to risks of diseases
- Heart disease
- Poor brain focus
- Aging skin and unhealthy hair
- High cholesterol
The HCG diet is a weight loss regimen that helps in restructuring your eating pattern and habits. It aids the obese individual in weight loss without going through surgeries. Avoid unhealthy foods during the HCG diet to prevent delaying your weight loss.
What are the Foods that Triggers Unhealthy Eating?
- Baked goods
- Deep-fried foods
- Junk foods
- Salty foods
- Carbonated drinks
What are the Ways to Avoid Unhealthy Eating on the HCG Diet?
Getting healthy is a lifelong commitment that is made easy through the HCG diet. When you commit to healthy eating, it is not something you can do for fun. The foods that you eat reflect the result of your HCG diet. Here are tips on how to avoid unhealthy eating on the HCG diet:
- Plan your meals. A meal strategy will help you with your weight loss. It controls your calorie intake and ensures that you are eating healthy foods. Create a meal plan base on the items that are on the food list. Ensure that you get the proper meal sizes from every food group.
- Avoid rewarding yourself with foods. If you accomplish something on your goal, avoid celebrating it with the involvement of foods. You can find other ways to celebrate success without munching on chocolate bars and oily meats. Instead of eating, go shopping or buy something you can keep. You can also get a haircut or binge-watch your favorite movie.
- Ensure you eat more protein. Lean meats are one of the sources of protein during the HCG diet. Eat at least 200 grams of protein per day to increase your fullness. Protein helps in staving off excess calories and increases fat-burning.
- Avoid exhausting exercise. Strenuous activities increase your risk of unhealthy eating as it triggers your cravings. Weightlifting and other intense physical activities lead to fatigue and high stress levels. Work-out activities are not allowable on the HCG diet as you can lose weight even without working out.
Take your HCG injections at the same time each day to suppress your appetite on the second phase of the HCG diet. Follow the protocol of the weight loss program to avoid unhealthy habits on eating.
How to Lower your indulgences on the HCG Diet?
Fiber-rich foods and organic products help in lowering your indulgences on unhealthy foods. It is because you give your body a break from receiving chemicals that trigger cravings. Substitute the unhealthy options with the approved foods on the HCG diet. Ensure you are eating 500 calories or 800 calories per day on the modern approach.