The success of the HCG diet needs a proper plan. You must have proper planning and preparation. You can lose weight and reach your weight loss goal. Phase 1 of the HCG is optional but it is very important to reach your weight loss. Learn the requirements of the HCG diet before starting it. Make sure that you have exact knowledge and research about it before you start. You also have to undergo a medical check-up before doing the entire diet process.
Why is P1 of the HCG diet important?
Phase 1 of the HCG diet is allowed for you to prepare your body for the diet duration. This will prepare your body to have enough fats to be used as the source of energy. Phase 1 is designed carefully for the rest of the diet. This must be done properly to avoid any problems during Phase 2. Plan the HCG diet properly and create an achievable weight loss goal. Your weight loss goal will guide you to reach success. The success of Phase 1 can benefit the success of the entire diet. Do not go right away to the next phase if Phase 1 is not complete.
Way of loading on P1 of the HCG diet
It is required in this phase to eat as much food as you can. Load on fatty foods, sugar, and carbs as if it is your last. The purpose of this is to make sure that the fats stores are filled. You can also do a cooking experiment in phase 1. This will serve as your preparation to get through in the burning phase. Study and be familiar with the does and don’ts of the HCG diet. Make all the preparations during Phase 1. Collect and buy the necessary things that are needed for weight loss.
The foods that you can eat during P1 of the HCG diet
- Avocado- The fatty content of the avocado fruit is associated with various health benefits. This is also an excellent source of fiber and potassium that shows benefits to your cardiovascular health. It is rich in fats that are needed to prepare your fat stores for the VLCD.
- Cheese- This is amazingly loaded with nutrients that can help in preparing your fat stores for VLCD. It has fatty acids that are linked to lower diabetes. Cheeses are also a great source of minerals, protein, and vitamins.
- Whole eggs- The healthy protein of the egg is very fulfilling. Studies have shown that an egg helps maintain the health of your eyes. This is one of the foods that are nutrient-dense that is high in fats and cholesterol.
- Tuna and shrimp- Tuna is rich in omega-3 which is very helpful in maintaining your cardiovascular health. This is a good protein option that you can enjoy during your HCG diet. It is loaded with good fats and proteins that maintain your weight loss. Shrimp are safe to eat during your VLCD. It has various nutrients and it is also high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Brussels sprouts- Brussels and sprouts are other healthy options for protein. This is one of the healthiest foods you can enjoy on your HCG diet. It has high-fiber content that can help in your metabolic rate. Fiber is also helpful in maintaining proper digestion during the HCG diet.
- Nuts- This is one of the plant-based sources of protein for weight loss. Nuts are loaded with magnesium and have vitamin E. Nuts can help in lowering your risk of diabetes. This helps deal with the causes of obesity and other weight-related diseases.
- All cuts of meat– Meat is the most popular foods that are loaded with protein. It is very easy to cook and it is low in calories. You can eat fatty foods during this phase but not too much. Choose to have a lean cut of meat for your loading. Be careful in purchasing your lean meat for your HCG diet. See to it that you have to purchase the unprocessed meat items.
- Cheese- Choose the cheese that is low in fat such as the cottage cheese. Cheese is loaded with calcium that helps in maintaining bone health during your HCG diet. Do not include cheese if you are doing Phase 2 of your GHCG diet.
- Broccoli- This is loaded with vitamin c and protein. It is also high in bioactive nutrients that can help in protecting your body against cancer. Broccoli is a healthy food you can have on your HCG diet as well as during your VLCD.
What are the important tips you must do on P1 of the HCG diet?
- Incorporate physical activities
This can help you do well on your HCG diet. It can boost your mental alertness. Physical activities will slowly start to burn your calories. It can also help in maintaining bone and muscle health. However, you are not allowed to do it too much. This is only allowed when you are not tired and hungry. Getting physically active can lower your risk of having diseases.
- Introduce healthy food choices
Organic products are one of the healthy food choices. It will start to cleanse your body. It can help you adjust easily to the eating style of the HCG diet. Healthy food choices bring various benefits to your body. It gives your body a break from the constant reception of unhealthy food choices. Start to load on fruits, vegetables and sources of protein and fiber.
- Review the food list
Be familiar with the food list so that you will be able to know the foods that are not allowed. The food list has various food choices for all the food and nutrition categories of the HCG diet. Being familiar with the food choices will help you in purchasing foods for your diet. It will lessen the chance that you will slip on your diet.
- Consult a doctor before you start
Medical consultation will assess your body if you are ready to lose weight. The result of your medical check-up will be the basis of your weight loss goal. A medical check-up will make sure that you do not have diseases that can affect your weight loss.