The HCG burns body fats through the combined approach of the HCG and low-calorie foods. Fatty foods can interfere with your weight loss. So, avoid them during the HCG diet. Stick to the protocol to improve your progress on the HCG diet. Begin the HCG diet with the l2-day gorging period to prepare your fat stores. Start cutting your calorie intake on the third day of using the HCG injections.
Fat-free foods also have calories. Too much intake of calories can rapidly lead to weight gain. The foods that have high calories are usually less nutritious. The cutting of calories on the HCG diet is made carefully for your weight loss success. Calories have the same effect as carbs and fats. That is why you need to control your intake of calories during the HCG diet.
To stop the build-up of fats, you have to load healthy food choices. It includes your HCG fruits, vegetable, and meat choices. Your healthy eating will help you’re the diet hormone in taking off unwanted fats. It will target the stubborn fats in the hard-to-reach areas of your body.
The Benefits of cutting down your calorie intake on the HCG diet:
The VLCD assists the HCG in detoxifying the body.
It gives your body a break from receiving chemicals from processed foods. The food choices you can eat during the HCG diet are rich in nutrients. It improves detoxification and reduces your cholesterol.
The VLCD can control your blood sugar levels.
It controls and prevents your body from storing glucose and producing fats. The VLCD promotes loading on healthy foods that assist you in weight loss. It also reduces your risk of developing hypertension and heart diseases.
The VLCD provides high nutrition during fat burning.
A very low-calorie intake is safe during your HCG diet because it allows the nutrients that you need to achieve a healthy body. VLCD does not compromise your health and your whole being.
The Effects of Calorie-loaded foods on the body during the HCG diet
- It triggers weight gain. Fatty foods, sugar, carbs, and other calorie-loaded foods can cause weight gain. Calories promote a rapid build-up of fats in different parts of your body.
- It will delay your weight loss. Overloading calories can interfere with your progress. Weight loss is impossible if there are too many calories.
- Your body will be at risk. It triggers diseases such as stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart diseases. It is because the HCG cannot work in weight loss because of the interruptions.
How to count your calorie intake on the HCG diet?
- Load more on protein. Protein-rich loading can boost your satiety and curb your hunger. It also helps in maintaining your muscle mass throughout the fa-burning phase.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Fiber can also help in suppressing your appetite and reducing your calorie intake. Stick o the permissible fruits and vegetables on the HCG diet.
- Weigh your food. It is a healthy way to cut down your calorie intake. Ensure to weigh every food choice before cooking and avoid eating fatty and sugary foods.