The HCG can make significant changes and establish a healthy eating discipline to reach your weight loss goal. The HCG diet plan involves a combination of HCG and a 500 calorie intake during the second phase. The HCG diet can restore your health and promotes lengthier life.
When you begin the second phase of the HCG diet, cut down several foods. The goal of the VLCD is not for deprivation but to help you establish a healthy relationship with food. Maintain the restriction of your indulgences until you reach your weight loss goal. VLCD is intimidating at first but, it will be worth it. Wait until the final phase before you introduce other food choices in your diet.
Even though the HCG diet is a low-calorie diet, you can still eat healthy food choices. You can also make several recipes without additional calories. You can eat foods that contain protein, fiber, and other nutrients. Your food choices come from non-starchy vegetables, fruits, permissible carbs, and lean meats. Nonetheless, avoid buying processed beverages, weight loss, soda, and energy drinks because they can cause weight gain.
Meal Preparation Tips on the HCG Diet
- Improve the flavor without adding calories. The exclusion of your food indulgences will not deprive you. You can enjoy delicious treats without adding carbs, fats, and sugar to your HCG diet meal. Avoid eating bland foods or repeating similar recipes every day because it can trigger your cravings. Prepare a delicious meal and improve the flavor by using Natural herbs and spices.
- Prepare a week ahead. When you have a busy week coming, you can prepare your recipe ahead. Meal preparation gives you an advantage in time management and reaching your weight loss goal. Purchase a week’s worth of food supply than panicking during the last minute. Preparing ahead prevents you from prolonging hunger during the VLCD.
- Avoid unhealthy ingredients. Sugar, carbs, and oil are not permissible on the HCG diet. Substitute them with healthier options. You can also eat whole foods to ensure weight loss. Swap the ingredients with a high-quality product than resorting to processed foods. Eat fruits when you crave sugar. If you are hungry, increase your protein intake to maintain your satiety and stave off hunger pangs.
- Pay attention to what you eat. Avoid doing other activities during mealtime. Track your food intake and ensure you weigh your food choices before cooking. Remove the unhealthy foods in your pantry to avoid food temptations. Get your family to participate in your weight loss plan and support your weight loss goal. It will help you stick to the diet protocol without slipping.
- Read food labels. It is an easy hack that will help you avoid unhealthy ingredients. Check the product label before buying them and ensure they do not contain ingredients that interfere with the HCG. Avoid buying products that contain any form of sugar and sweetener. Salty foods are also not permissible because they can cause weight loss stalls. Opt for organic or freshly picked products than buying prepacked foods.