The food on the HCG diet program varies on the phase you are on the HCG diet. During the second phase of the HCG diet, ensure that you are eating low calories every day. The HCG diet is a comprehensive weight loss program that helps you establish a healthy relationship with foods. It helps understand the purpose of eating low-calorie foods. There are online guides on clean foods and recipes that you can prepare on the HCG diet.
Every item in the list is gone over carefully to promote weight loss. The foods that are not on the list are not advisable because they can interfere with the HCG. Count your calorie intake and ensure you are eating a variety of healthy foods to boost cleansing.
The Benefits of Eating Clean Foods during the HCG Diet
Eating Clean foods on the HCG diet can give your body nutrients and vitamins that you need for weight loss. Eating clean foods helps to lower your cholesterol levels and improves your heart rate. It also boosts your brain functions and prevents mood swings. It assists in weight loss and boosts your immune system to fight viral infections. Clean foods can also maintain energy levels and avoid anxiety.
Tips to at Clean on the HCG Diet
- Shop in the perimeter of the grocery store to ensure you get healthy foods. You can buy lean meats, fresh fruits, and vegetables. The interior aisle of the grocery store contains unhealthy treats. When you go grocery shopping, bring your list to avoid spending lengthier time in the grocery store.
- Avoid eating multigrain. These are processed items that can interfere with your HCG diet. Multigrain is not an option for clean eating during the HCG diet as they contain more calories than whole grains.
- Review the lits of the ingredients when you buy your foods. Avoid eating foods that contain sugar and fats. Products that have a lengthier list of ingredients are also not permissible during the HCG diet.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, juice, soda, wine, and mixed drinks. They have Empty Empty calories that can interfere with the HCG. They also contain sugar that increases the fat deposition in the body. Drinking beers and other alcoholic beverages can also stimulate your appetite during the HCG diet.
- Avoid adding unhealthy sauce, condiments, and dressings to your food because they can put more calories on your diet. Dipping your foods o unhealthy sauces can stimulate your appetite and increase your calorie intake.
- Increase your fruit and vegetable intake because they are clean foods. Substitute your unhealthy food indulgences with fruits to gain additional nutrients. Instead of eating potato chips, grab an apple or a handful of berries. Fruits can mimic the flavor of sugar without adding calories to your diet.
- Eat foods in moderation to avoid stomach discomfort. Avoid eating too fast without chewing to prevent constipation. Increase your water intake per day to curb your cravings and hunger. You can drink at least 2 liters of water per day during the HCG diet. Water promotes cleansing without adding calories.