Obesity is a health issue that is increasing in the US. As you gain weight, your health problems are also increasing. It links to high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and cancer. Hypertension is one of the signs that your cholesterol levels are increasing due to obesity. It when the role of the HCG diet program enters. It curbs high cholesterol levels and other chronic illnesses.
What are the Causes of High Cholesterol Levels?
The unhealthy foods that you eat affect food processing and how the body deposits fats. High cholesterol level occurs when:
- You eat too many fatty foods
- You load more than what your body releases
- You are overweight
- You Smoke
- You eat foods with high saturated fats
- You drink alcoholic and sugary beverages
- High cholesterol levels also run in families
- You are in an unhealthy environment
Cholesterol build-up causes blockage in your artery and leads to a heart attack. It is a health concern that you can prevent during the HCG diet.
How do the HCG Fights High Cholesterol Levels?
The HCG fights cholesterol levels by resetting your metabolism to result in fat burning. It suppresses your appetite to feel less likely to eat when you cut down your calorie intake. The cleansing effect of the HCG diet will start to detoxify your body from the causes of high cholesterol levels. It also renews your hormones and preserves your muscle mass. As a result, you can see the progress of your weight loss every day.
Lowering Cholesterol Levels on the HCG Diet
Ensure you consult your physician before you begin the HCG diet program. Lowering your cholesterol levels reduces your risk of developing chronic diseases. Here are few tips in dealing with high cholesterol levels.
- Visit your doctor. Get your cholesterol in check with your doctor. You cannot start the HCG diet without permission from your physician. On the medical assessment, allow your physician to set your weight loss goals and other limitations on the HCG diet. Visit them for a regular check-up of your body and weight.
- Start with the foods you eat. High cholesterol levels come from what you eat every day. The high saturated fats in processed foods spike up your cholesterol levels. Cut your intake of unhealthy foods during the HCG diet to reduce your cholesterol levels.
- Stick to the diet protocol. The HCG diet plan has ways to improve your health and in dealing with your cholesterol levels. It works fats in targeting the stubborn fats in your body. It only means that it will boost your health quickly.
- Stick to the approved foods. The HCG diet meals are options that have low cholesterol levels. Stick to the allowable foods for the entire weight loss program. You can eat protein, vegetables, and fruit every day. Stick to the 500 calorie allocation on the second phase of the HCG diet.
To increase your weight loss, avoid eating junk foods, processed and preserved meat. You cannot eat refined grains, white rice, pasta, and flour. Opt for foods that are rich in fiber and protein to lower your cholesterol levels.