Stress affects your weight and deposits fats in the waistline. It releases hormones that lead you to overeat and experience intense cravings. Stress can lead you to resort to your comfort foods and sabotage your weight loss on the HCG diet. Deal with stress before starting the HCG diet to avoid encountering pitfalls in the long run.
Comfort foods can lead you to eat a lot during stress and see and downfall in the body. It can cause a rapid rise in the number of obese individuals today. Managing stress is challenging but, you can get through it during the HCG diet. How does stress affect your diet? The level of stress links to the level of fats in the abdomen. If the fat deposition increases, you are more likely to experience diseases. Stress can trigger hypertension, fatigue, depression, and other problem.
Why do we need to keep the stress level low in the HCG diet?
Stress affects the body and may cause bloating. Note that you are doing the 500 calorie intake on the HCG diet. It means that stress can you’re your diet if you will hold on to it. Keep the stress level low to prevent high blood pressure. Avoid stress even though it is not easy; it is essential to continue the weight loss. Another thing is to make sure it is gone before doing the HCG diet.
When does stress become chronic?
When your stress persists for a week or a month, it becomes chronic. It is an alarming situation as it affects your overall health. Chronic stress links to hypertension, heart attack, and depression. It will also give you a challenging tie to lose weight due to the hormonal imbalances in the body. It can affect your emotional and mental health. So, ensure a healthy weight loss and alleviate stress through the HCG diet.
Here are some symptoms of chronic stress:
- Forgetting things
- and lack of concentration
- Lack of sleep, irritability, and sexual dysfunction
- Body pains
- Stiffness of muscles, neck, and jaw
- Diarrhea, nausea, and constipation
- Depression, mood swings, and anxiety
How to Alleviate Chronic Stress on the HCG Diet?
- Load healthy foods. The food choices during the HCG diet contain nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals that stabilize the body. It also promotes detoxification and reduces the brain-blocking chemicals that can trigger stress.
- Opt for fiber-rich foods, green leafy vegetables, and fat-free meats. They are the healthiest food choices that improve your weight and overall health.
- Stay calm and relax the mind. Give your body time to rest. Clear up your mind and just let go of the problems.
- Maintain your hydration by drinking water and unsweetened tea and coffee. It is a refreshing way to stay calm.
- Avoid noisy places and keep your surroundings healthy. Find a place that can make you think clearly. Noise can also affect peace of mind.
- Eat more fruits to prevent binge-eating. Stress eating is unhealthy. If you want to eat, you can grab fruit for snacks and slowly chew. Enjoy every bite of it.
- Walk around or meditate. It releases happy hormones in your brain and alleviates tension.