The biggest fear of the dieters is when cheating comes. Is there a way to correct things out in cases of food temptations? Cheating is normal especially to first-time dieters. Yes, there is still a way to correct the cheat days. However, as much as possible, hcg dieters are discouraged to do cheating. There are major things you can expect that will happen after you cheat. One of the possible consequences of cheating is weight gain. The reality is that we cannot spit everything that we have eaten. Do not focus on what cheating could do, but on what you can do for it.
What are the things you can do in case of cheating while on the HCG Diet?
- Stop panicking and regain your focus
- Drink water to help in flushing out the extra calories
- In case of weight gain, increase the time of your light exercise routine
- Do the steak day for corrections
- Avoid starch and sugar in any amount
- You can eat P2 foods such as fruits and vegetables
Focus on the things that will help in getting back on track. Weight gain due to cheating can also cause stress. Stress will eventually trigger the body to gain weight naturally. There are also cases that stress will push a hcg dieter to find comfort by eating foods.
Water can help in dealing with calories. It will also cleanse the body from unhealthy food ingredients. One way that can help in preventing cheating is to stay away from the zone of foods. Light exercise can also help in burning extra calories. Correct cheating by increasing the time of the exercise routine. Make sure that you are not doing extreme workouts especially when you are on VLCD.
Steak day can also help to correct things out. Steak day is only done when you see a weight gain. Eat nothing all day just drink water, and unsweetened coffee or tea. Eat a huge steak for dinner. The usual portion of the steak is 8 to 14 oz. with either tomato or apple. Stay away from starch and sugar because these are the roots of weight gain and cheating.
How to avoid cheating while on the HCG Diet?
- Have the exact dosage of HCG Injections
- Load on properly with the exact food portion
- Snack on the right food and at the right time
- Do not skip your HCG diet meals—eat on time