The HCG diet will help you lose as much weight as you can. There are several ways you can do to get the most out of the HCG diet. The first thing you have to do is to decide on your weight loss goal. The duration that you will spend on the HCG diet is three to six weeks depending on your goal. When you follow the protocol you can lose up to 2 pounds per day.
In getting the most out of your HCG diet, you need proper preparation. Get familiar with the protocol of every phase of the HCG diet. You have to perform and adhere to the protocol accurately. Ask your medical provider before you will start to avoid some risk. You can get the most out of your HCG diet if you have the initiative to learn and familiarize the protocol.
In getting the most out of your HCG diet you have to:
- Avoid making changes in the protocol. Remember that any changes to the protocol can affect your progress. You have to stick to what you can and cannot do during the process.
- Avoid adding more food choices that are not on the food list. Stick to what is listed in every food group such as fruits, veggies, and proteins.
- Inform your dietician if you want to make some changes to your diet. In most cases, doing pointless changes can lead to slow down of progress.
- Consider some modification of the diet, however; ensure that you can see progress every day.
- Record your meals and weight loss progress every day. It is vital because you are cutting down food intake which is new to your body. Record your calorie intake during major meals and snack foods.
- Avoid tolerating dairy products and processed foods. Avoid eating sugar, carbs, and foods that have loads of oil and fats.
- Avoid intense exercise training and activities that consume energy and cause fatigue.
Raise some questions to avoid confusion about the protocol. If there are areas of the diet that you are not sure about, you have to clear them before you proceed. Some frequently asked questions during the HCG diet are;
- How much protein can you have per day?
- What are the cosmetics allowed during the VLCD?
- How much is the right dose of HCG per day?
- How much weight can you lose on the HCG diet?
The more questions that you have the more you get familiar with the protocol. Ensure that you know how the HCG works along with a 500 calorie diet. On your 500 calorie meal, you can eat 200 grams of protein per day, two servings of vegetables and fruits. Avoid mixing fruits and vegetables to maintain the VLCD.
When you get the most out of your HCG diet, you can lose weight fast. Stick to the protocol to avoid diet mistakes that causes plateau and weight gain. Take your HCG injections at the same time each day. The dose of HCG is from 125ius to 150ius. Avoid using oil-based cosmetics during the second phase of the HCG diet.