The 800 calorie version of the HCG diet is a derivation protocol from the original script. You can eat 800 calories per day in a combination of your HCG shots instead of the 500 calories. Avoid all unhealthy foods, beverages, and ingredients during the second phase of the HCG diet.
Alcohol on the HCG Diet
First, study on what are the effects of alcoholic beverages on your body and the HCG. Liquor causes more significant problems in your body and weight. Alcohol in moderation is acceptable on the HCG diet. But, it is better to avoid drinking alcoholic beverages as much as possible. It is because it affects your weight and compromises your health.
There are 16% of the adult population in the US are drinkers of alcoholic beverages. Men are consuming about three times more than women. Choose not to drink alcoholic beverages to increase your weight loss result. A bottle of alcoholic drinks contains more than 100 calories. What more when you drink two or more bottles per day? It causes rapid fat deposition and stops the HCG.
Avoid Alcohol on the HCG Diet
On the HCG diet, you need to focus on the nutrients than on the number of calories. The HCG and alcoholic beverages have no immediate issues. Nonetheless, stop your consumption of alcoholic drinks while reaching your weight loss goal.
What are the Effects of Alcohol on the HCG Diet?
- Alcohol intake makes it hard for you to lose weight on the HCG diet. It also causes indigestion.
- Alcohol is not the way to solve your problems because it will only increase your stress levels. A high-stress level slows down metabolism and causes fat deposition.
- It increases your risk of having liver diseases.
- Alcohol affects your body’s way of metabolizing fats and carbs.
- It changes the way your body stores energy and uses it as fuel.
- Alcohol consumption causes bloating and diabetes.
- Alcoholic beverages can affect your brain focus.
The 800 calorie version of the HCG diet is also restrictive on the beverages you can add. It is because you cannot have sugar on the HCG diet. Alcoholic drinks have sugar and other unhealthy loads of ingredients.
Here is How Alcohol interfere with the HCG
- Alcoholic beverages contain high calories that stop the HCG from burning your fats.
- Alcoholic beverages have sugar and carbs. It increases the fat deposition in your body.
- Alcoholic beverages increase your appetite and trigger the reward center of your brain to crave more foods.
- The snacks you eat when you drink alcoholic beverages have lots of calories. It can add to the storing of fats in all parts of your body.
- Alcoholic beverages cause a poor sleeping routine. As a result, it increases your food intake during the day.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle on the 800 calorie version of the HCG diet. Reserve the calorie allocation to the healthy food choices than digging into beverages.