The 800 calorie version of the HCG diet is an adjustment of the original protocol. It allows additional food choices and increases your calorie intake. Nonetheless, the HCG maintains its efficacy regardless of the protocol you are following. Ensure that you are eating healthy foods and avoid the products that can interfere with the diet hormones.
Uring the 800 calorie version of the HCG diet, you can eat solid foods for breakfast. But, you have to maintain tracking your portion sizes to avoid weight gain. Eat your breakfast before you start exercising. It is essential to kick start your metabolism and increase your energy levels. Opt for fresh and organic products to avoid interfering with your progress.
Your breakfast on the 800 calorie version of the HCG diet should contain protein and fiber. You can eat eggs, yogurt, protein shakes, fruits, and tea. Ensure that the calories you eat for breakfast do not go beyond 120 calories. Protein increases your satiety and helps in making better choices for your lunch.
Can You Skip Breakfast on the 800 Calorie Version of the HCG Diet?
Avoid skipping breakfast on the 800 calorie version of the HCG diet to avoid hunger. Breakfast is more than a breadstick and a cup of tea. Ensure that you are eating foods that help you maintain your satiety. Skipping your meals is an unhealthy idea of cutting calories. It results in complications in balancing your calorie intake while taking your HCG shots.
Here are some Breakfast ideas on the 800 Calorie Version of the HCG Diet:
#1- Egg and Mushroom soufflé
- ½ cup egg whites
- Three tablespoons of unsalted butter
- ½ cup of sliced mushroom
- ½ of a medium-sized tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven and while the egg whites until it softens.
- Add the salt and pepper and wait until it is ready to serve.
#2- HCG diet-friendly French toast
- Two eggs
- Four tablespoons of ricotta
- A dash of cinnamon
- Heat the frying pan and mix all the ingredients.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter and pour the batter.
- Wait until the side turns brown and flip.
- Serve while it is hot but avoid adding sugar syrup.
#3- Almond Vanilla Pancake
- Three tablespoons of almond flour
- A tablespoon of sour cream
- A tablespoon of water
- One egg
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- One tablespoon of vanilla syrup
- Combine all the ingredients until you get the consistency.
- Preheat a nonstick pan and cook the batter.
#4- Spinach and Tomato Frittata
It is a combination of egg and some vegetables. You can serve this for several meals.
- Two egg whites
- One egg yolk
- Chopped fresh spinach
- One minced garlic
- Pepper, thyme, and rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg whites and yolk and combine the spices in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the chopped spinach.
- Bake it for 20-30 minutes
Breakfast prevents you from grazing during the day and, it also helps you make better choices for lunch and snacks. Avoid buying foods in restaurants or going to the drive-thru to avoid binge-eating.