As you get closer to your weight loss goal, ensure to maintain the balance of nutrients in your body. A single mistake in your meal choices can cause nutritional imbalance. Dealing with obesity requires balancing the nutrients you get while losing weight. Cut down sugar, oil, and carbs during the HCG diet. Ensure that you are combining the VLCD with daily HCG shots to avoid compromising your health.
Cutting your calorie intake without the HCG can compromise your health. Avoid eliminating essential nutrients from your diet to stabilize your health. The HCG diet promotes a balance of nutrients throughout the program. It helps you create a balance between what you eat and what you will maintain. Balancing your nutrient intake during the HCG diet produces better weight loss results.
How to Balance your Nutritional Intake on the HCG Diet?
- Eat protein. Protein increases satiety and curbs hunger. It prevents you from eating unhealthy foods during the HCG diet. Protein also sends thermic effects in the body and boosts fat-burning. It also improves your metabolic rate during the HCG diet. Load at least 200 grams of protein per day during the VLCD. Keep your choices lean and preservative-free to avoid weight gain.
- Eat fruits before and after exercise. Eat enough foods when you incorporate an exercise routine. Fruits are healthy pre and post-workout meals. It fuels your boy and prevents fatigue. During the VLCD, you can eat half of a medium-sized apple and eat the other half after exercising. Keep your workout routine in low intensity to avoid stimulating your appetite and leads to cravings.
- Eat vegetables. Vegetables are nutritious and low in calories. It helps in controlling your appetite throughout the second phase of the HCG diet. Eating vegetables during the HCG diet promotes cleansing and gives your body a break from receiving food chemicals. It also prevents you from binge-eating.
- Avoid eating fats. Oily foods can ruin your HCG diet and affects the balance of nutrients in your system. It can also cause hypertension and heart diseases. Substitute the unhealthy fats with fresh vegetables to improve your health during the HCG diet. Refer to the HCG diet food list for more options when you go for a grocery run.
- Stop skipping your meals. Eat your meals on time even though you are not hungry during the HCG diet. The foods you eat contain nutrients that your body needs for weight loss. Stop skipping your meals because it can increase your risk of overeating and causes nutritional deficiency.
Note on Balancing your Nutrition while Using HCG for Weight Loss
- Avoid alcohol, soda, wine, beer, juice, and other calorie-loaded beverages.
- Avoid eating junk foods, ice cream, and baked goods. Avoid eating foods that contain flour because it affects your metabolic rate.
- The HCG can suppress your appetite but, it does not mean you can skip your meals. Ensure that you are eating 500 calories per day to maintain the nutritional balance in your system.
- Substitute your sugary snacks with vegetables and fruits but keep your calorie intake low.
- Avoid using sauce, creams, and condiments because to avoid binge eating.