Loading vegetables or being vegetarian during your HCG diet will easier. Fruits and vegetables are very filling compared to protein. There are plenty of vegetable choices that can substitute your meat during your HCG diet. You have to increase your vegetable serving to make up the lack of protein on your HCG diet. You can consume more high-protein vegetables such as spinach and asparagus.
The benefits of vegetables on the HCG diet
Vegetables are low in fats and rich in vitamins and fiber. It helps the HCG on your weight loss. This is also helpful in keeping your body healthy during your HCG diet. Vegetables will lower your risk from having diseases. It is loaded with nutrients such as potassium, folate, and vitamins. These are capable of lowering your blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol levels.
The allowed vegetables on the HCG diet
- Asparagus- This will aid in taking off sugar that causes diabetes. These are also good for the brain. Asparagus is low in calorie and will aid the HCG in your weight loss.
- Broccoli- This is a good source of vitamin K, calcium and other vital nutrients. Broccoli is responsible for maintaining your bone health during your weight loss. It has properties that are helpful in preventing bone loss.
- Lettuce- Lettuce has water content which aids in hydrating your body during your fat burning. Lettuce is high in potassium, calcium, folate, and vitamin C. Lettuce is helpful in taking off your body fats.
- Celery- This is a great source of antioxidants and it lowers inflammation. Celery also supports your digestion and proper metabolism during your HCG diet. It has a low glycemic index and it has an alkalizing effect. This is helpful in fast metabolic rate during your fat burning on the HCG diet.
- Cabbage- Cabbage is responsible for keeping your heart healthy. It also lowers your blood pressure and maintains healthy digestion during your HCG diet. It is also helpful in lowering your bad cholesterol levels.
- Radishes– It can give your body a boost of your immunity. It is good also in your heart health. Radishes are rich in vitamin A, C, E, and B6.
- Spinach- It can strengthen your bones to fight injuries. This is also helpful in maintaining healthy blood pressure. Thus, prevent you from having heart disease, stroke and other weight-related diseases.
This is not the complete list of the allowed vegetables for your HCG diet. This list will open your mind on the benefits of the vegetables during your HCG diet. Take note that you are not allowed to mix your veggies in one meal serving.