The VLCD is allowed when you already accomplish the loading period. Your body will experience changes, especially in digestion and metabolism. The HCG will start to work out in burning your body fats. The fats that are burned will be used by your body as a source of energy for the entire VLCD. The HCG also flushes out toxins and other free radicals that are putting your body at risk. VLCD allows low calorie and healthy food choices that work along with the HCG in dealing with your body fats.
The first three days of the HCG diet is the adjustment period. This is when you experience most of hunger and cravings. It is because your body is not fully adjusted to the new eating style. You have to be aware in everything especially with the food you eat. You need to know the ways to counter hunger and cravings without eating too much food. Do not worry too much with hunger or the hunger pains because the HCG will help in curbing hunger and keeping you full throughout the day.
You must do the HCG diet with a professional or a diet guide. You cannot do a very low-calorie diet without loading the HCG hormones. The professionals will help in managing your body if there are side effects. The diet hormones have no severe side effects because it is a natural hormone from pregnant women. You have to allow medical professionals to give you a go signal before you will start your HCG diet. This is to make sure that your body is ready for fat burning and VLCD.
Things to do in the first 3 days of the VLCD of the HCG diet
- Plan your dietary overview- This must be a detailed one based on the dietary requirements. Prepare your foods in advance to prevent from going out and buying unhealthy foods outside. You must have a complete overview or must understand the protocol of the HCG diet, especially on meal preparation. Planning is a healthy technique to prevent last hour cramming and prolonged hunger.
- Discover recipes- From the HCG diet food list, you can create your recipe to keep you out from boredom. You can be creative with your diet recipe without. Create a meal plan that revolves around the 500 calorie diet. Make sure that your foods are cooked and prepared at home so that you can have the exact calorie and ingredients especially on the VLVD. Enjoy food choices that are not processed.
- Adjust to the VLCD– The first three days is a crucial day of the VLCD. Help your body is adjusting and adapting to new habits. You need to adapt fully to the protocol to be able to avoid hunger pains. This will also help you in countering cravings and food temptations.
What are the benefits of the VLCD of the HCG diet?
- It detoxifies your body- The intake or low calorie daily keeps your body from unhealthy food ingredients. You will eat the foods that are rich in nutrients and has high nutritional value for weight loss. It keeps you out from unhealthy and chemically processed foods that lower your stress levels. The detoxification will clean not just your fats stores but also your blood from high cholesterol levels.
- It controls your blood sugar levels– The low-calorie intake also lowers high blood sugar. This is done along with the diet hormone and healthy food choices. It prevents your body from storing fats and glucose in your blood cells. Avoid the foods which cause high blood pressure. Cut down your intake of fatty foods to prevent high blood pressure and other diseases.
- Controls your intake of calories- Ditch the foods that you usually eat such as foods that are high in calories. These are the foods that undergo process and preservation. HCG diet only allows food that is organic or those that have single ingredient. Sugary foods and the foods that have high carbohydrates are not allowed because of the high level of calories. These can cause weight gain and increase your blood sugar levels.
- VLCD provides high nutrition – You will only be eating calories that are needed for your body. This is about the quality of foods in every meal. VLCD is fine during your HCG diet because it allows the nutrients that are needed to achieve a healthy body. It does not compromise your health and your whole being. VLCD assures that your body is still receiving its daily nutritional needs.
Tips to follow for a successful VLCD on the HCG diet
- Drink adequate amount of water
Water will keep you full longer and curbs hunger pains. It also promotes the proper distribution of various nutrients and cleaning your bloodstream. Water can also help in maintaining proper metabolism.
- Weigh your food choices
This is done before you will cook your food. Weighing the foods can help on tracking the portion as well as controlling the calorie in each serving. Weighing food is also one way of controlling your intake of calories during the VLCD.
- Maintain your HCG shot
Have a proper schedule in doing your HCG shot you can set an alarm or reminder to avoid missing a dose. Do not go on 24 hours without having your HCG shot. The HCG will aid in curbing your hunger and for rapid fat burning. Maintain your HCG shot for greater weight loss.
- Split your 500 calorie meals
You can have 100 calories in each meal setting per day. This will help you avoid cravings or hunger during your VLCD. Splitting the 500 calorie meal is a healthy technique to stay full throughout the day. You have to make sure that at the end of the day you have completed the calorie requirements during the HCG diet.
- Load more on protein
Protein helps in maintaining your bone and muscle health. Protein helps in repairing your tissues and lowers your chance of getting hungry for the entire day. It also lowers your intake of calories and even unhealthy fats. Protein is commonly found in all cuts of lean meat, some vegetables and fruits.