Organic food is the products that are natural ad freshly picked. These products do not have any growth hormones. Organic products are healthier and have high nutrient levels than the common products that are bought in the market. These are recommended during the HCG diet because it helps you lose weight faster. It also does not have any hormone that may affect the work of HCG in burning your body fats.
The organic food product also does not contain chemicals and industrial food ingredients. These are just the common food that grows in your surroundings and you can just plant or harvest it. The organic loading on the HCG diet allows you to eat clean and detoxifies your body from the food toxins. These food toxins are the chemicals that your body gets from your unhealthy food indulgences. Make sure that you are not eating processed food products to avoid the sabotaging your weight loss. Remember that in HCG diet you are not just changing your weight but also the stability of your health.
There are things that you must avoid and must continue to do on the HCG diet. Your foods during the HCG diet must not have pesticides, hormones, and antibiotics. Organic products have 50% more nutrients than the common foods you have. It also lowers the risk of diseases and increases the possibility of living longer. Purchase organic products in local farmers near you. Make sure that all the foods you have purchased are free from chemicals.
You must avoid foods that have high calories. You have to be careful and watchful with your intake of calories. Fill your meal with healthy food choices. This is because healthy food choices will give you a greater possibility of succeeding the HCG diet. It can also help the HCG in burning your body fats.
The benefits of organic foods during the HCG diet
- It corrects health deficiencies
Lean and organic products keep your blood cell healthy for the entire weight loss process. It is also responsible for the function of your body system, especially during weight loss. Organic food products during the HCG diet treat iron deficiency.
- It maintains your cardiovascular health
These food choices help in maintaining cardiovascular health. This food choice helps in controlling your blood pressure. It can also control your cholesterol level in your body or blood.
- It fights against diseases
The food nutrients you can get from organic loading can help in promoting healthy digestion. It also increases and promotes the work of the good bacteria in your digestive tract. Healthy digestion helps in fat burning. These food choices will also help you fight against cancer. It also prevents kidney damage.
- It promotes metabolism
The vegetable choices such as spinach and lettuce are rich in antioxidants and are widely known as the richest food. It contains minerals and vitamins that fight against cancer. Lettuce fights illnesses and promotes a high rate of metabolism. Vegetables can also clean your blood and blood vessels. Thus, promotes the proper flow of nutrients in various parts of your body.
What are the foods that you must NOT eat during the HCG diet?
- Beverages– do not drink soda, energy drinks, weight loss soda, juices, flavoured water and alcoholic beverages. These are not allowed because of the high-calorie content in liquid form. Liquid calories can sabotage your weight loss. Liquid calories are not detected by your body and can cause rapid storing of body fats.
- Baked foods– You are not allowed to eat bread, pastries, cookies and other baked products. This is because of sugar and starch that can increase your possibility of getting hungry during your HCG diet. Baked foods are also high in trans-fat which cause a high risk to obesity.
- Fried foods– foods that are fried such as meat are generally high in calorie level. You are not allowed to eat deep-fried foods including fried potatoes. This will cause a rapid storing of unhealthy fats in different parts of your body. This will increase your risk of obesity. It will also affect your weight loss during your HCG diet.
- Rice– The high glycemic index of rice is the main cause of weight gain and other complications. It can spike your blood sugar. White rice is not allowed during your HCG diet because it can add your weight.
- Sweetened yogurt- These are low in fat but high in sugar content. Yogurt is not allowed because it affects digestion. This is not allowed during the VLCD and even after the VLCD. This affects the work of HCG in your weight loss.
- Processed meat– All kinds of preserve meat are harmful during your HCG diet. These are loaded with food chemicals that can stop your HCG from burning your fats. Ditch the processed meat products such as canned meat, smoked and salted meat, hotdog, spam, etc.
- Dried fruits and canned veggies- This can affect your weight loss because it has an added sugar on it. It also contains preservatives and flavorings which is not good during your HCG diet. Canned vegetables are considered processed foods. This food has added preservatives and other industrial food ingredients that can sabotage the HCG
The organic foods you can have during the HCG diet
- Spinach- This is loaded with nutrients and diseases fighting properties. It takes off diseases that are caused by weight gain. It is a low-calorie vegetable which fits best for the HCG diet. This is also widely known as cancer-fighting foods.
- Broccoli- This vegetable helps in forming your bones and tissues and can heal inflammation. These fights against free radicals and also filling and will keep you full longer. It has also a high level of antioxidants.
- All cuts of lean meat- these are an excellent source of low-fat protein. You have to maintain proper control of calories and food portion, especially on meat choices. Weigh the meat before cooking and make sure you have taken off the visible fats on it.
- Oranges– Oranges are rich in vitamin C which is a potent aid to deal with inflammation. You can bring an orange with you wherever you go. This will help you have something to grab right away during physical hunger.