What is nutrient deficiency?
Nutrient deficiency is when your body does not absorb the exact amount of nutrients needed. It can cause cravings and may lead to a variety of health problems. Nutrient deficiency can cause problems in digestion and weight. It can cause hunger and allows you to satisfy your wants than your needs.
Nutrients deficiency can cause cravings that will eventually lead to weight gain. Cravings are the normal reaction of your body because of the lack of nutrients. This will allow you to eat anything at any amount. Make sure to know the step in dealing with nutritional deficiency to avoid complications during your HCG diet.
How to deal with nutrient deficiency during your HCG diet?
- Load more on fiber– The essence of fruits and vegetables during your HCG diet is to supply fiber. It will help in taking off abnormal sugar levels in your blood. Fiber is also helpful in promoting your digestion and metabolism during your weight loss. Fibers are commonly found in green leafy vegetables that are allowed during your HCG diet.
- Eat healthy fats– Healthy fats are allowed in the loading phase and the maintenance phase of the HCG diet. Healthy fats will help in maintaining your cardiovascular health. These are also helpful in dealing with stress and other emotional problems. It will support your brain health and makes you focus more on your HCG diet.
- Enjoy the allowed fruits on HCG diet– Fruits will boost the antioxidants which help in dealing with nutritional deficiency. Fruits have properties that will fight against cancer cells and other diseases. Fruits have also a bonus pack of fiber that can help in your HCG diet.
- Eat lean and plant-based protein– lean protein is allowed in your HCG diet in the exact portion. Your lean protein must be fat-free and must be weighed before cooking. Plant-based proteins are allowed in your weight maintenance. You can have legumes, nuts, eggs, unsweetened yogurt, and other lean meat.
- Drink healthy- You can have tea or coffee in your HCG diet. But, the most recommended drink for your diet is water. It is the healthiest and has zero calories among other drinks. Water will help in hydrating your body during your fat burning. Tea and coffee will also help in metabolism and in keeping your digestion in the normal state.
HCG diet will help your body to meet up all the nutritional requirements through weight loss. The healthy eating routine on the HCG diet will help in absorbing the exact nutrients that are needed for your body.