Humans are known as a creature of habits. We buy the same unhealthy food over and over again. We get comfortable with unhealthy foods. We used to ignore eating healthy foods. Thus, forget to live a healthy lifestyle. It leads us to find hard in letting go of the bad habits that we have while on the hcg diet. People realized too late that they need to have a proper diet or lose weight. Keeping the body healthy is important. It brings an impact on the overall health of the person.
- Alcohol- This is the number one rank in the bad habits that people do. It affects the metabolism at its highest level. Drinking alcohol is like depositing calories and sugar in the body. It may also affect the body’s ability to rest or sleep. Alcohol affects the weight loss goal. This is not allowed in the HCG diet.
- Lack of sleep- Sleeping is one of the most important things for our health. It brings a damaging effect on the brain. A week of bad sleep can affect a person. Sleep is important to relax all the organs in the body. It helps calms the body and brain. Proper metabolism also takes place during sleep.
- Too much stress- Being busy is not beneficial in the mental and physical health of a person. People often suffer the negative effects of stress. It causes uneasiness and depression. Stress can also trigger chemicals that signal the body to store more fats. Most stress can cause overheating and it compromises the health of a person.
- Bad eating habits- This is the main target in the HCG diet. The eating lifestyle must be changed. Get rid of the old eating habits and plan a healthier one. Bad eating habits are the main cause of weight gain or obesity.
- Start each day with the HCG meal plan
- Have a good night sleep—do not be distracted
- Cook in the house and eat in the dining table
- Eat when you are hungry, stop if you feel full—observe proper food portions
- Stick in the Very Low-calorie diet in Phase 2
- Do not cheat—avoid carbs and sugar
Make an effective plan to correct bad eating habits. Have a specific plan in getting out from all the unhealthy lifestyle. Have a list of the desired meals for your HCG diet. Be realistic and true to your diet. Do not just commit to a diet protocol for a trial and error purpose. There is no trial and error when it comes to health. Take note that weight loss is not a race. Hit the goal one at a time. Manage everything that causes stress.