Maintaining a healthy weight loss away from home is a bit challenging. This is because you are away from the healthy sources and support system of your weight loss. Away from home will most likely cause you to gain weight because of the food temptations near you. Failures and weight gain are possible to happen. However, there are simple HCG diet tips that can help you get through it and avoid extreme weight gain. You have to be wise in controlling your food indulgences. Always remember that you are doing your HCG diet.
If you are going on a big celebration or party while on the HCG diet, you have to be wise and prepared. Make sure that your weight loss goal is realistic and prepared for this kind of situation. Do not forget to have your HCG injection if you are on VLCD. The HCG will help you in controlling your hunger and keep you out from cravings.
Eating tips in a celebration or a party during the HCG diet
- Be aware of the calories and unhealthy foods
Always remember to stay on the 500 calorie diet. You can do food portioning to help you in controlling your intake of calories. The most important thing is to stay away from the dining table. Do not include cake, cookies, pizza, pasta, flavoured drinks, and alcoholic beverages.
- Track your weight and record it
To track if your weight fluctuates you have to weigh yourself before going to a party. If you notice that you gain 2lbs than your last weigh-in, you have got back on the diet track right away. You can do the “steak or apple a day” right away to get back on your diet track. Weighing can help you track weight gains.
- It is better to eat your meal before you go out
This will prevent you from eating too much in the event. Do not go out on an empty stomach. Being full before going on the event will make you have more time in choosing HCG-friendly foods. Eat and stay full to avoid indulging from unhealthy foods and drinks.
- Choose small plates if you plan to eat during the event
Choose small plates for food portioning and to help you control the intake of your calories. Choose lean meat, vegetable and fruits when you will eat. Stay away from salad dressings, deep-fried foods and alcoholic beverages. You also have to slow down in eating. This is to give your body time to process the foods for proper digestion. Stop eating as soon as you are full.
See to it that you are not overeating or cheating on your diet. As much as possible do not go to the party if you are not prepared. There will always be possible setbacks when you eat unhealthy foods. You must be prepared and take all the correction steps to get back on your weight-loss track. Do not eat too much in a celebration or party because the foods there are not HCG-diet friendly. Eating too much food especially the unhealthy ones has severe effects on your weight loss.
The effects of eating too much during the HCG diet
Eating too much does not just expand the size of your stomach. It can also make you find hard to adjust during the VLCD. Overeating can make you feel uncomfortable and tired. Too much food will reset your digestion process and cause rapid storing of fats. Overeating raises your hunger hormone and stops you from losing weight. It can also cause an imbalance of calories in your body.
How will you control overeating during the HCG diet?
- Administer the exact dose of HCG- The diet hormone works in curbing hunger and cravings. It resets your metabolism and uses the burned fats as your energy source. This is the reason why you do not need to eat too much food during fat burning. Administer the HCG at the same time each day to promote faster weight loss.
- Stay away from your food indulgences- Concentrate on whole foods and not on processed products. Make sure that you do not indulge in high-calorie foods such as pizza, burger, and pasta. You can still enjoy a delicious treat by loading healthy foods choices. The whole foods are helpful in weight loss. Fill your stomach with low-calorie and fibre-rich foods.
- Do not eat foods that are packed- Do not purchase the foods that packed straight from the box. Check the food labels in each purchase. See to it that it does not have sugar and other unhealthy ingredients on it. Identify how much food you eat as well as the calories. You must be aware of the caloric requirements of your body during the HCG diet.
- Control your stress level- Stress will likely cause you to gain weight naturally if it is prolonged. Stress drives up the levels of hormones that trigger your appetite. This will make you eat various foods to comfort you from stress. High-level of appetite that is caused by stress increases your risk of feeling hungry for the whole day.
- Eat mindfully- Be aware of your thoughts, senses, and emotions while you eat. It is because you cannot eat when you are emotionally stressed. Mindful eating lowers unhealthy eating behaviours. Eating mindfully allows you to focus on being aware of thought s and senses while eating.
- Load more on fiber-rich foods- These foods will help in digestion and proper weight loss. The fiber-rich foods will satisfy you longer and reduce your urge to eat too much. Load more on fruits or vegetable during your HCG diet to lower the amount of food you consume daily.
- You can eat more protein-rich foods- Eating high protein meal lowers your desire to eat too much. It can also stop you from snacking unhealthy foods later of the day. Protein-rich foods stave off hunger and maintain healthy muscle and bones during weight loss.
- Stay hydrated- Water is responsible for distributing food nutrients all over your body. It flushes body waste and maintains healthy blood pressure levels. Water is one of the most important things when you try to lose weight.