Clean eating is not only about food being dirty or eating doesn’t have anything to do with food being clean or fresh. It involves choosing unprocessed and real foods. Clean eating means getting the maximum nutritional benefits of every food that you eat. Clean eating is a design or guide to eating foods that are at natural state as possible.
Going on the HCG diet, you have to address your meal plans as a way to stay on top of your dieting restrictions. You need to pursue effective weight loss ways that will help you achieve a healthy lifestyle. The HCG diet encourages a clean eating pattern to help you lose weight.
Tips for clean eating during the HCG diet
- Avoid dieting trends- There are many different dieting plans on the market with demands and expectations. When you follow a dieting trend you will tend to eliminate essential nutrients for your body. As a result, you will find it hard to lose weight or you even gain weight. During the HCG diet, you have to plan on-point food choices. Choose the foods that allow the HCG to boost your body’s ability to burn and use fat as fuel.
- Do not eat sugar- the HCG diet does not just focus on cutting carbs but also on your intake of sugar. Eating sugar can ruin your HCG diet and it is also linked to diabetes. Too much sugar in the diet can interfere with healthy weight loss and it can overload your digestive tract. Abandon every food and drinks that contains sugar and choose a natural substitute to improve your weight loss.
- Watch out for processed foods- Opt for healthy protein as well as fruits and vegetables. Plan your meals, to know what to put in your cart when you go to the grocery store. The best choice for clean eating is natural and organic food choices. Processed foods have loads of sugar, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Do not eat weight loss foods- Avoid buying products that claim to boost weight loss. Protein shakes, bars, and weight loss soda have nothing to do with reaching your weight loss goal. Look into the food labels of each food package and you will see sugar content on it. Stick to sugar-free options to support the work of HCG in dealing with your body weight.
- Do not eat fried foods- Oil contains fat that affects the HCG in burning your excess weight. Eating fried foods increases your risk of having high cholesterol levels and adds more calories. Cooking oils lower the nutritional quality of the foods that you eat. It also degrades those nutrients of healthy foods. During the HCG diet, you cannot eat your favorite fried chicken and potato fries.
Change your dietary habits and be conscious of every food that you load. Track the amount and calories of the food that you are consuming. The HCG diet provides a list of clean foods that you need to follow during the diet program. Take your HCG shots every day to maintain a healthy weight loss.