As countries take full measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, many things may affect your routine. It may affect the usual things that you do and as well as your daily schedules. Adjusting to the new normal is a bit stressful. It changes your normal life and may also affect your weight. It can also worsen your situation especially if you are struggling with weight gain and obesity even before the quarantine.
Good nutrition is vital especially during this time of the pandemic. The absence of good nutrition affects mostly on your weight. Poor nutrition such as having unhealthy foods or eating too much can cause weight gain. Struggling with weight gain or obesity is dangerous because it causes health issues and diseases.
The effects of quarantine on your weight
Most of the establishments are close that is why there is limited access to foods. This causes you to eat unhealthy foods. This pandemic can compromise your health especially if you do not do something about it. It leads to increased consumption of highly processed foods. These are the foods that are high in fats, salt, sugars, and all other unhealthy ingredients. The HCG diet brings good news to you during this pandemic. This is because you can now lose weight in the comfort of your home.
Reasons why you are gaining weight
- Your daily routines are disrupted
Your normal schedules are already discarded. Being stuck at home or even working from home brings another level of stress. This adds up your responsibilities. If your daily routine is disrupted you will most likely fall off from your healthy habits. You tend to eat too much food, binge-watch shows, sleep late, and even skip meals. All of these are causes of weight gain.
- Elevated stress levels
Your mind is probably battling because of stress from the daily bad news around. Being bored, anxious, and stressed pushes you to find comfort in foods. High-stress levels can also cause weight gain naturally because of the stress hormones.
- You are overeating
Lockdown in different areas leads people to buy too much than the usual. This means that your food storage is filled. During the quarantine days, you have been eating those foods that you bought. Imagine the calories you have been eating along with your regular meal.
Can HCG diet work on your quarantine weight gain?
The HCG works by acting on how your metabolism works. This helps your body absorb more nutrients more efficiently. At the same time, the HCG also keeps you away from getting either physical or emotional hunger. This lowers the sensation of every food and will suppress your appetite. The HCG diet works even when you are just at home. It changes your metabolic rate to be able to burn all your body fats.
The HCG can work in dealing with your body fats even during this quarantine. This is because weight loss during HCG is not on how much time you spend on workouts and heavy training. You are also not losing weight because of weight loss surgery. Through the diet hormone, your fat metabolism will be at a high rate. This makes it easier for you to burn all the excess body fats and the HCG will t\convert it to energy. That is why it is safe to do the VLCD.
HCG is straightforward to your weight loss goal. You do not have to spend too much of your time and money doing nothing. This is because once the HCG is in your system the rapid fat burning will star. The HCG only targets your excess body fats and leaves your muscle behind. Unlike other weight-loss regimes, you can lose weight faster and safer on the HCG diet.
How often does hunger occur during the P2 of the HCG diet?
Hunger can also occur during the HCG diet. However, the HCG can control hunger pangs and keeps your stomach full. Hunger comes when you eat late. Hunger also comes when you continue your unhealthy eating routine even during the VLCD. Physical hunger can still occur during the first week of the VLCD. This is because your body is still adjusting to your new eating routine especially on the daily calorie intake.
The occurrence of hunger is not severe and it will be gone as soon as the HCG is fully working in your system. Nonetheless, even with few calories daily, the HCG will not compromise your health. Nonetheless, even with few and limited ingredients, one can continue eating a diet that supports good health. The very low-calorie intake is only done in conjunction with the daily HCG dose. The HCG will ensure that you still feel full even when low-calorie intake.
HCG approved tips to boost weight loss
- Avoid skipping your meals– Do not skip your meal because it can cause weight loss issues. VLCD does not mean that you have to deprive yourself of eating food. Remember that you can eat 500 calories per day. Look for high protein meat choices, vegetables, and fruits.
- Plan your meal properly– Lunch and dinner will be your important meal of the day. This is because during breakfast you can only drink coffee or tea. Your meal during lunch and dinner must have the same portion. You have to eat at least 100 grams of lean meat, 1 serving of vegetable, and fruit.
- Maintain the HCG shot- This is done preferably in the morning before your weigh-ins. The HCG is important during the HCG diet because it supports your body during the VLCD. Take your HCG at the same time each day to avoid a missed dose. There are other forms of HCG used for weight loss such as pellet and HCG drops. However, the most preferred form of HCG that shows rapid weight loss is the HCG injection.
- Choose the HCG approved foods– These are the foods that are low in calories. Avoid buying foods from food stalls, restaurants, and even food chains. This is because of the unhealthy food ingredients that you can have. Choose the freshly picked products or the organically grown fruits and vegetables.